This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158
- Required files
About the software
Watchdog Anti-Malware uses our Cloud Scanning Platform, a highly optimized cluster of servers running several anti-virus engines with the latest updates. This provides you with the power of multi-engine scanning any downsides such as drains on system resources or conflicts between programs.
It’s simply not practical to install dozens of different anti-virus programs on your computer because they’ll conflict with each other and slow your system down, but even if you could it would be prohibitively expensive. We’ve come up with a way to provide you with several anti-virus scanners to catch malware that your primary anti-virus program misses — all at a fraction of the price. And it is point-and-click and easy to use. Watchdog Anti-Malware is designed to neutralize viruses, trojans, rootkits, worms, spyware, and adware.
The main features of Watchdog Anti-Virus are:
- Advanced Malware Detection and Removal
- Browser Hijacker Removal
- Effective Rootkit and Bootkit Detection and Removal
- Real-Time Protection
- Anti Ransomware Protection Modules
Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158 System Requirements
- Windows 8, 8.1, or 10.
- About 50MB disk space.
- About 40MB memory.
- Active Internet connection.
How to Download and Install Watchdog Anti-Virus v1.4.158
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software