This article shows you how to download and install the full version of WizTree Enterprise v4.13 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WizTree Enterprise v4.13 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- WizTree Enterprise v4.13 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install WizTree Enterprise v4.13
- Required files
About the software
WizTree makes it very easy to locate and remove “Space hogs” from your hard drive. The visual tree map displays the sizes of all of your files visually, helping you to quickly locate large files and folders.
When scanning NTFS formatted drives, WizTree reads the hard drive’s Master File Table (MFT) directly from the disk (like Everything Search does). It can also quickly scan non NTFS and network drives.
Unlike similar applications, WizTree correctly handles hard linked files (doesn’t count them more than once). The total allocated space reported by WizTree will actually match what Windows reports.
WizTree is free for personal use. However you can help support further development and use it commercially by purchasing a “Supporter Code”. Large organisations should purchase an Enterprise license for unlimited use.
The main features of WizTree Enterprise are:
- Free up your disk space
- Save Time
- Regular updates
- It’s FAST
- It’s ACCURATE
- It’s FREE
WizTree Enterprise v4.13 System Requirements
- Operating System: For 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
How to Download and Install WizTree Enterprise v4.13
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software