This article explains how to get the full version XAMPP v8.2.0 free for your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing XAMPP v8.2.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- XAMPP v8.2.0 System Requirements
- How to download and install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Required files
XAMPP is the most widely used PHP development environment
XAMPP provides an Apache distribution with MariaDB, PHP, Perl that is free and easy to use. The XAMPP package is open-source and easy to use.
XAMPP has the ability to serve web pages on the World Wide Web. The package’s most important components can be password protected using a special tool. XAMPP provides support for SQLite and MariaDB databases, as well as the ability to create and modify them.
XAMPP’s main features are:
- XAMPP Control Panel
- Perl and PHP
XAMPP v8.2.0 System Prerequisites
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM: 512 MB
- 1 GHz processor
Downloading and installing XAMPP v8.2.0
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a couple hours to complete.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software