This article shows you how to download and install the full version of YUMI-exFAT v126.96.36.199 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing YUMI-exFAT v188.8.131.52 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- YUMI-exFAT v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install YUMI-exFAT v220.127.116.11
- Required files
About the software
YUMI (Your USB Multiboot Installer) is a Multiboot USB Boot Creator that can be used to make a Multisystem flash drive. This tool can quickly create a Multiboot bootable USB flash drive containing several different ISO files. Use it to boot from USB your favorite Live Linux portable Operating Systems, Linux and Windows Installers, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, backup, penetration testing, diagnostic tools, and much more. This Universal tool makes it easy for anyone to create their own customized multi purpose Bootable USB.
The main features of YUMI-exFAT are:
- supports exFAT format & 4GB+ files. BIOS and UEFI USB boot.
- supports either NTFS or Fat32 format. BIOS USB boot only.
- supports Fat32 only. BIOS and UEFI USB booting (Distro dependent).
YUMI-exFAT v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- 2GB+ Formatted Flash Drive (128-256GB recommended).
- Computer that can boot from USB.
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 Operating Environment.
- YUMI (to create a Multiboot Bootable USB).
- Your favorite ISO Files.
How to Download and Install YUMI-exFAT v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software